Treasures

 I love myself ,I don't ask approval from outside।

I am powerful,I am independent।

In the drama of life,I keep on learning and moving forward with ease।I don't compare,I don't create guilt of what could have been better।

I accept everything has a right time।

 I accept myself with all my weaknesses and strengths and love myself 

Power lies in contemplating on myself,focusing on myself not blaming outside situations or people।

I have the power to correct my past actions by sowing new seeds of pure and powerful thoughts in my mind at present।

I have power to face,tolerate and adjust with different kind of situations and people। Everyone is different Everyone has their unique qualities

I enjoy differences and create Oneness in diversity। 

 Together we create a beautiful world for all to live in।

I accept all

I give love and respect to all unconditionally ।

Giving is my nature।The more I give ,the more I get

I increase my value by bringing the original qualities of soul,,, peace,love,purity into action।

I care for myself and I care for others।I help others in raising their self esteem and heal them by unconditionally  accepting them।

I increase my self respect by unconditionally accepting  people as they are and bringing compassion and empathy into action।

The more I care for myself and forgive myself,the more I am easily able to forgive others and move forward ।

Let me be the Responsible  soul,a practical example,A sample in showing divine virtues in action and help others to follow ।Let me be the first one।

 I be my best,I do my best not to seek approval,praise or recognition from anyone 

Being my best ,doing my best strengthen my own inner qualities and I am able to come closer to who I am originally,a pure and a powerful soul

With every positive action I take,I bless myself with good fortune and raise my energy levels।Let me increase my inner treasures by thinking and doing positive at every step।

I remain stable and courageous in accepting the truth of "what is"and create a  new reality of myself by thinking new & doing new at every step।

I don't reject of what's "not of my liking" That would create a feeling of dislike or hatred। 


I don't hold on to "what I like"

That would create a feeling of attachment।


Everything is ok,Everything is good 


I accept different shades of life and let the life flow with ease

I remain free from thinking and doing always and stabilize myself in my higher stage where there is no sound of thoughts and just the stillness of mind।

I remain free from any thoughts that are constantly emerging in my mind and experience stillness,Tranquility and serenity as I calm my 

I don't try to stop(put a break)my mind immediately,I turn them into right direction by slowing down a little।

 Observer conciousness 


I ,observe my thoughts

I see them coming and going I don't make them my identity।I don't judge myself

I am at peace।



Master conciousness


I am the soul ,the master,the creator of my thoughts।I am not my thoughts।My thoughts are my creation,I,the soul am creator of my thoughts।




Creator of how I feel

My Experience 


My thoughts leads me to an experience। I can always change my thoughts and create feelings of my choice

MY experience

 I sharpen my intellect by giving the nourishment of pure ,positive thoughts to it।


The more I use it,the more it's capacity is increased ।

The memory power and cognitive powers of brain is increased by exercising it with power of pure and positive thoughts

Life lies in this moment. Don't waste it in thinking what it could have been. Whatever is their is the best & perfect for you.

Be content where you are & keep on improving & appreciating what you already have. 

A Superior person thinks of virtue not comfort

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play occurs between big & small।

Search God or Recognize God

तकदीर की लकीर